Is it “right” to only sell to 1 type of person?
- What do we need to consider when hiring new team members?
- How do we include a diverse audience in our personal brand?
And so much more with one of the most trusted leaders in DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY, Jimi Vaughn!
Jimi Vaughn is a passionate and charismatic disrupter whose transformative approach to challenging biases creates high-performing teams and thriving organizations. Growing up in Ferguson, Missouri, Jimi’s personal experiences drive him to be a catalyst for change by bridging the gaps that divide people by race, gender, socioeconomic status and differing abilities.
A trained professional in Human Resource Development, Jimi has over a decade of experience working for top global brands in the entertainment industry where he leads company-wide D&I strategy. He believes in the ethical responsibility of every decision maker to create an environment where true meritocracy can exist, and to afford opportunities for all by breaking down barriers that unintentionally limit people based on their identity.
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Web https://www.dreamlifeisreallife.com
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/