Tavia is a long time client of Hanna’s and runs her six-figure coaching business in 20 hours per week, helping people overcome chronic illness.
In the last few months, Tavia has broken all the traditional ‘marketing and coaching rules’ and established herself as the go-to expert in her field.
Tun in to learn how she’s grown her business with Feel Good Marketing strategies for her coaching business!
Tavia is the founder of Sweet life coaching. Tavia is a functional nutritional health coach!
She gets to the root cause of why you’re not getting well. Tavia was led to this job while fighting her own personal battle with Lyme disease. After going undiagnosed for over 10 years – Tavia knew that the medical profession needed some help. So her passion to get well became her purpose and her mess of her own health soon became her message- that which she is sharing today!
Tavia is a certified health and life coach and also has a bachelor’s degree in
communications with secondary studies in sociology and psychology.
She is a business entrepreneur, a real estate broker, a wife, a dog mom, and has a passion for life in general. When she’s not coaching you can find her dancing, swimming, traveling, just enjoying life and of course, watching football!
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Jim Mortensen – President of R3 Continuum - September 28, 2023
- Interview with Yoseph Assefa, Loan Officer with American Financing - September 28, 2023
- Interview with Financial Professional Bill Andrews Discussing Objectives for Bond Allocations - September 26, 2023