In this episode, Jeff discusses the sports industry with well known and respected sport management professor, Dr. Rodney Caughron. Dr. Caughron has spent the last twenty-plus years researching and teaching topics related to leadership and sport management. Based on his research, Dr. Caughron has been able to keep a pulse on today’s environment in sport, and how it has evolved over the years.
According to Dr. Caughron, we are at a critical point in sport. COVID-19 and the current unrest in the U.S. have created an unstable environment. Jeff challenges Dr. Caughron to make some 2021 predictions.
Recent episodes from Jeff Newkirk, MBA, EdD (see all)
- Episode #11- Jeff Newkirk discusses the 13 Absolutes of Leadership-The Forensic Financialist – November 17, 2020
- Episode #10- Jeff Newkirk Interviews Jim Muehlhausen About an Exciting Program Called “Half-Retire” – November 10, 2020
- Episode #9-How Has the Sports Industry Changed in 2020? Jeff Newkirk Interviews Sport Management Professor Dr. Rodney Caughron – November 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020