Glassdoor: the average coach makes less the $47k per year (after 5-10 years in business)
- Only 10% to 20% make six-figure incomes
- Most life coaches don’t make anywhere near $30,000.
- Failure rate at four years is about 44%
- Only 2-3% of coaches go on to build their empire and fulfill their mission
So let’s do a little game of WHERE ARE THEY NOW?!
What’s the difference between coaches who last beyond the 3-year mark and actually hit 6 figures?
Learn more about Sillie Mugo at https://www.silliemugoart.com/
Join our 8 week Catalyst program to get the same results at www.dreamlifeisreallife.com/connect
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview With Lainie Chambers Mortgage Loan Officer with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation - June 30, 2022
- Interview with James Rangel, Realtor® with RE/MAX Synergy - June 30, 2022
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022