Join Sandra Booker and Hanna Hermanson as they discuss…
– How to land your first paying client
– How to explain “what you do” when you’re starting a business
– Ways to become “top of mind” to your network, so you can win referrals and
– When to hire a team member
– The biggest mistakes coaches make in their marketing- and how to avoid them
Sandra is an online business manager and founder of Any Old Task, a small but mighty group of passionate peeps who love getting stuff done and helping people run their business like a lean, but never mean, fightin’ machine.
In her (efficiently used) spare time, she teaches women how to get to $50K a year in their own virtual assistant practices, even if it’s their first year in business. Her clients include familiar names like Tarzan Kay and Laura Belgray. She’s received accolades in her community like the 40 Under 40 award and she’s on a mission to help her clients generate the same kind of raving clients she enjoys in her own business.
Click here to learn more about what a V.A. can do for you : https://www.anyoldtask.ca/vatasklist/
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other
“go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 104- Hate Working 9 to 5? Tips for Being a Successful Digital Nomad Entrepreneur- Lori Konkler from Xennial Traveler Company - July 23, 2021
- Episode 169-Matthew Anderson on Managing for Results-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - July 23, 2021
- Episode 168-Aurora Winter on Building Your Legacy by Telling Your Story-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - July 23, 2021