Many of us discover passions or strengths as we develop ourselves, personally. Our personal toolkits of mindfulness, meditation, exercise, daily habits, etc propel us to new levels in our own lives.
And right now, the life coaching industry is booming with people who are monetizing their personal strengths by teaching others their tools.
But is it necessary to monetize your strengths?
Can you really charge people to help them meditate?
I talk to a former client and mindset coach, Patrick Rea, about deciding whether to lean into business or personal development.
Patrick Rea is an experienced community leader and coach. He uses the power of community, meditation, and listening to heal people’s emotional traumas.
Having worked in this space for 8 years, he has coached well over several hundred people. Patrick leads one of the largest meditation communities in London, (established in 2018) and just set up a not for profit community venture, funding the development of consciousness oriented communities worldwide and supporting indigenous Elders and their work in maintaining traditional wisdom.
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - November 27, 2022
- Episode 244- Steven Adjei on the Struggles of Entrepreneurship and the Importance of Leaving a Legacy-with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - November 27, 2022
- Ep #21- Interview with Dr. Adam Rushford Owner of Hands on Health Chiropractic – w/Nick Bour Founder of Inspire Wealth - November 27, 2022