In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Howard Rosen of LifeWIRE, we discuss:
- Inspiration can come from anywhere, the trick is not only to see it, as the difficulty is maintaining that vision in trying to realize it.
- Difficulties in obtaining patents.
- Artificial Intelligence usage in mHealth sectors.
- Howard is the strategic and visionary leader for LifeWIRE; first developing the LifeWIRE communication platform in 2005 on which holds six patents. He is widely recognized as a healthcare IT entrepreneur, named as one of the top 100 Innovators of the Next Century (Rockefeller Foundation) and one of the Top 30 mHealth Innovators by the mHealth Alliance (UN Foundation). Of an number of industry roles, he is a member of eHeath Initiative’s (eHI) Leadership Council and President-Elect of the HIMSS Ontario Chapter. As with most in Health IT, prior to founding LifeWIRE, Howard spent two decades as a film and television producer where he mastered the skill of client /audience engagement that drives LifeWIRE platform.
Howard speaks regularly at conferences, graduate schools at leading Universities as well as teaching post-graduate courses based on LifeWIRE.
Howard received his MBA from the Schulich School of Business at York University (Toronto).
Connect with Howard:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 114-Hiring: How to Build an Effective Team for Your Business with Hanna Hermanson - October 15, 2021
- Ep. #66-Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – discusses the resignation of Coach Jon Gruden & three things we can learn from his conduct - October 15, 2021
- Dr. Ginger Bratzel Marketing Strategist-Helping Healthcare Providers & Service Based Businesses Attract Ideal Clients & Patients - October 14, 2021