Ina Coveney is the founder of The Global Phenomenon, a podcast and community where new entrepreneurs gain the confidence and strategy to create global businesses from the start. Ina is the creator of the BE FOUND system, which outlines the exact steps for a new entrepreneur to step into the global stage with a world-class online presence that speaks directly to their desired audience.
Ina has been featured on NBC News, USA Today, Business.com, Change Creator Magazine, and podcasts She’s Making an Impact, She Breaks Thru, and PodQueens Latinas. She is also a featured speaker in Innovation Women and General Assembly tech and business panels nationwide.
Originally from Caracas, Venezuela, Ina is a fluent Spanish speaker and is proud to bring her Latin-American heritage to the global stage. She lives in Boston with her husband and 2 sons.
In this episode we discuss:
- When to get your coaching business website started
- The essential back work that you must do before getting a web developer
- How to attract and convert from your branded website
- Why Ina doesn’t recommend all coaches have websites
Learn more about Ina at www.theglobalphenomenon.com
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Don Plotsky, Co-founder of Alternative Income Solutions Discussing Predictable Income With Specialty Finance - December 8, 2022
- Ep. #31 – Marisa Jones – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - December 6, 2022
- Episode 503- Planning Vs Strategy-with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - December 6, 2022