Personal training and Health Coaching is in high demand right now- so how do you stand out and ensure you can actually make a living- both in the gym, and out of the gym? Our client, Gavin McHale and I dig into the marketing shifts all Health Coaches must make in order to hit the 6 figure mark in their business (in 12 months or less!)
- How to structure your offer (hint: 10 packs and pay as you go will not work anymore)
- The marketing tactics to get followers to become clients online
- How to bring your unique voice to your content
- Tips to raise above the noise online
- How he earned $125,000 this year, taking more time off than ever (by choice, not Covid!)
ABOUT GAVIN MCHALE
As a Kinesiology graduate, Gavin McHale followed all the rules. He got himself a good job, gained experience and launched his own personal training business in 2012. He quickly realized that following the traditional business model would lead to trading more time for more money.
So, he struck out to find a better way. Over the course of 4 years and tens of thousands of dollars invested, Gavin was able to build a 6-figure hybrid training business before founding the Maverick Coaching Academy in 2019.
In the past year, Gavin has left the gym and gone all in helping other personal trainers build their hybrid businesses. In just over 12 months, he’s earned over $125K and helped several of his students surpass the 6-figure mark. He is on a mission to fix the broken fitness industry and strives to help his students build their best life.
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 226-Mason Harris on Why It’s All about Chutzpah-with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - July 5, 2022
- Ep. #09-Angela Alexander – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro - July 5, 2022
- Episode 483-The Power of Exclusivity-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 5, 2022