What if you could build your business just through your CONNECTIONS? You know we are all about “Feel Good Marketing” here at Dream Life is Real Life, and Jake Kelfer has built multiple businesses in the same vein.
If you’re a coach sick of the “hustling” for leads, and want to be done with “high pressure sales”, then you must listen into this conversation.
We teach you
- The process of connecting with “2 steppers”- the people who can feature you on the platforms, or teach you something you need to know
- Networking mindset hacks that make it feel like a game
- How to structure and systematically grow your network (without ads or bots)
- Where to start growing your strategic partnerships from- so they can refer you clients and opportunities
- What Jake and Kobe Bryant have in common
ABOUT JAKE KELFER
Jake Kelfer is a lifestyle entrepreneur, life elevator, and coach to ambitious entrepreneurs and freedom seekers helping people create incredibly impactful and profitable businesses. He is the bestselling author of Elevate Beyond and Elevate Your Network, a high-energy motivational speaker, and the founder of the Professional Basketball Combine which helps NBA draft prospects turn their dreams of playing pro basketball into their reality. He and his work have been featured on Forbes, Sports Illustrated, ESPN, and many other major media outlets. Connect with Jake on social @jakekelfer!
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Amy Rose Herrick, ChFC America’s Profit Building Specialist - April 16, 2021
- Episode 92-Brand voice: How to name and share your brand authentically with Jossie Morrison and Hanna Hermanson - April 16, 2021
- Ep. #43-John Sovec, MA – Therapist and Coach on energy & tapping into one’s energy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - April 16, 2021