We are all having to adapt their days and even their dreams to the changes in the world. As a fellow freelancer, I am feeling the same – the thing helping me to stay focused is an ability to remain productive and use email marketing to sell 7 figures in coaching services.
- The truth behind the laptop lifestyle and why working remotely requires you to be even more serious
- How to set your workday up so you can be productive and still have time to enjoy life
- Why sacrificing a few fun things to work so you can keep living the life you choose is always a good move.
- The missing piece of your emails and how to make sales from them
Francis helps businesses grow from being another ‘hay needle in a haystack’ by creating story-based copy and customized email marketing strategies making their customers feel like they’re friends for life.
ABOUT FRANCIS RAYAN
I’m originally from Memphis, Tennessee but currently living in Budapest, Hungary. My online business and travel journey started back in 2015 when I first hopped on a plane to teach English in Barcelona. I spent two years teaching in Spain and Hungary before I decided to build my online copywriting business. I wanted to travel the world, use my writing skill to make money, and live a life of freedom.
Fast forward to just 2.5 years, and I run a 6-figure business email copywriting and marketing business, while also traveling to 25+ countries!
I work with multiple 6-7 figure e-commerce brands as well as coaches and mentors who’ve been featured on CNN, VICE, and are considered some of the best business and personal development coaches in the world.
I spend my days writing copy and creating email automations for my clients, looking for places to travel, and searching for the next big way to make an impact!
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #12 – Michael Losier (Low-zee-eh) – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 17, 2023
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing How to Optimize a Wealth Building Portfolio - March 17, 2023
- Interview with Ed Prather, Broker Owner at Ed Prather - March 17, 2023