Kendall Corso grew up knowing she wanted to work in the music industry, and when she got up close and personal with professionals, she realized a few things…
- How to land the dream clients she desired
- Which of her talents she could monetize fastest
- That mental health is a massive concern in the industry
So, she co-founded a non-profit that blends her experience, talents, and passions into an impactful service.
We dig into the nitty gritty of founding and growing a non-profit, plus how to balance your energy along the way!
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
ABOUT KENDALL CORSO
My background is in the music industry, producing festivals, concert series, and I’ve served as the Editor-in-Chief / VP for a top music media outlet. I recently co-founded a non-profit that connects music industry professionals with mental health and wellness resources.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson – November 21, 2020
- Episode 72-Ultimate hacks for email marketing with Francis Rayan and Hanna Hermanson – November 13, 2020
- Episode 71-Mental Health, Non-profit Marketing Strategies & finding your inner CEO w/Backline Care Founder, Kendall Corso-w/Hanna Hermanson – November 7, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020