Kendall Corso grew up knowing she wanted to work in the music industry, and when she got up close and personal with professionals, she realized a few things…
- How to land the dream clients she desired
- Which of her talents she could monetize fastest
- That mental health is a massive concern in the industry
So, she co-founded a non-profit that blends her experience, talents, and passions into an impactful service.
We dig into the nitty gritty of founding and growing a non-profit, plus how to balance your energy along the way!
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
ABOUT KENDALL CORSO
My background is in the music industry, producing festivals, concert series, and I’ve served as the Editor-in-Chief / VP for a top music media outlet. I recently co-founded a non-profit that connects music industry professionals with mental health and wellness resources.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Paul Stawinski, Founder of CLU Wealth Advisors Discussing Inheritance Positioning - February 29, 2024
- Eric Payne – Owner of PR Design Build - February 28, 2024
- Interview with James Johnson, President & Owner of All Mark Insurance Services – Guaranteed Income - February 27, 2024