Even if you’ve battled your body or food or the gym in the past, have no fear… Griffin Burke, Health Coach and Personal Trainer is breaking through all the BS and setting everything health and wellness straight.
Personally, as a long time “perfectionist” and control freak, I’ve battled eating disorders and the gym for almost a decade. When I started working with Griffin, I was able to finally break through old patterns, and build a fitness and nutrition program that works for me and my goals.
I’m Hanna Hermanson certified success coach, international speaker brand strategist and a real person. If you are 100% committed to expanding your influence and monetizing your passions, you are in the right place. Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners and online coaches right here: www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream
Griffin Burke is the Founder and CEO of Happy Physique, a program that shows women how to lose body fat and be healthy, without giving up booze or brunch, or restricting themselves to any one way of eating or exercising. He focuses on helping his clients be happier in their body and their health, while losing weight and getting in shape.
Griffin is certified and educated in numerous disciplines from health coaching to strength coaching, and has used his 8 years of experience in the industry to change the way people are taught to lose weight, be healthy, and sustain their results. He has helped hundreds of people improve their relationships with food, exercise, and themselves in his effort to change the way the fitness industry operates.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson – November 21, 2020
- Episode 72-Ultimate hacks for email marketing with Francis Rayan and Hanna Hermanson – November 13, 2020
- Episode 71-Mental Health, Non-profit Marketing Strategies & finding your inner CEO w/Backline Care Founder, Kendall Corso-w/Hanna Hermanson – November 7, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020