In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Candace Chambers of Educational Writing Services LLC, we discuss:
- Merging one’s gifts and passions
- Using your gifts to serve your community
- Using one’s talents in which they earned in a degree program at college or a university to start a business
About Educational Writing Services LLC:
- Educational Writing Services provides editorial services and college coaching to students and professionals. We also provide community-based workshops for groups at colleges and universities and churches/youth groups. The business was started by Candace Chambers, who used her gifts and talents to improve community-based literacy.
Connect with Educational Writing Services LLC:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 114-Hiring: How to Build an Effective Team for Your Business with Hanna Hermanson - October 15, 2021
- Ep. #66-Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – discusses the resignation of Coach Jon Gruden & three things we can learn from his conduct - October 15, 2021
- Dr. Ginger Bratzel Marketing Strategist-Helping Healthcare Providers & Service Based Businesses Attract Ideal Clients & Patients - October 14, 2021