Let me guess…You’ve been thinking about starting that business for YEARS, and with the current state of things, you can’t decide if this is the PERFECT TIME or the WORST TIME to start….
You longingly look out the window on the clock or silently fantasize about what you could be doing instead. Maybe you wrap up your day job and then do some moonlighting into the wee hours of the morning. Whatever the case may be, you’re ready for something new. You’re ready to follow your passion.
“That’s impossible!” you say, as you’re convinced that “there’s no money in that” or “I work too much” or “that’s way too hard.” While being practical is an important piece of the puzzle, I’d like to invite you to ask yourself, “What is the cost of my happiness?” The truth is, it’s priceless.
As someone who’s been there, done that, and been up and down the rollercoaster, I’ll tell you that monetizing your passion project is both worth it AND it’s possible. Here’s how!
Pick up “The Success Principles” book I recommend here: https://amzn.to/38ox1gM
You can grab more FREE downloadable resources to help you kick start your passion here:
I’m Hanna Hermanson certified success coach, international speaker, brand strategist and a real person. If you are 100% committed to expanding your influence and monetizing your passions, you are in the right place. Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 69-How to start your passion project in 3 steps (& less than 24 hours!) with Hanna Hermanson – October 16, 2020
- Episode 68-Lovemaking Techniques & Bedroom Communication skills with Susan Bratton, Intimacy Wellness Expert and Hanna Hermanson – October 9, 2020
- Episode 67-Guided Sales Meditation With Your Personal Business Coach Hanna Hermanson – October 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 21, 2020
- Episode #7-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-“Core Values”-part 3 - October 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer Kenneth Lang - October 20, 2020