Whether you want to reach more people or reach more beaches, you need to have systems in place to win back time and energy to do so.
At some point, every business owner realizes they need to work smarter, not harder, and that’s when Remote Rockstars come in! Founder, Oxana Romanyuk has a team of professional virtual assistants that helps business owners simplify and streamline their day to day tasks, so they can focus on the things that bring them both profit and joy!
Tune in to our conversation to learn:
- How to make more money in the next 90 days online
- Where to start delegating in your business
- The secret to bringing (more) joy back into your life and business
- Where most service providers are leaving money on the table
ABOUT REMOTE ROCKSTARS and OXANA ROMANYUK
Oxana Romanyuk is the founder and CEO of Remote Rockstars® that offers high-end online business management and professional virtual assistant services to visionary entrepreneurs, industry experts, and coaches. Oxana works with her home-grown team of rockstar account managers and virtual assistants, helping entrepreneurs systematize and grow their businesses.
Oxana is a certified Online Business Manager and a proud member of the International Association of Online Business Managers and Association of Virtual Assistants. She’s trained countless virtual assistants and has helped multiple entrepreneurs grow their businesses, reach more people, and impact the world.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 69-How to start your passion project in 3 steps (& less than 24 hours!) with Hanna Hermanson – October 16, 2020
- Episode 68-Lovemaking Techniques & Bedroom Communication skills with Susan Bratton, Intimacy Wellness Expert and Hanna Hermanson – October 9, 2020
- Episode 67-Guided Sales Meditation With Your Personal Business Coach Hanna Hermanson – October 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Mike Koenigs Serial Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Bestselling Author, co-host of the “Capability Amplifier” podcast - October 16, 2020
- Blood Testing as a Preventative Measure with Jacobus Hallowijn, Interviewed by Dave Skattum PART 1 – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health - October 16, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 16, 2020