Often times as coaches and entrepreneurs, we are afraid of working with corporations. But whether you are a yoga teacher, coach, speaker, or nutritionist, corporations also need your services!
Sit down with “The Rollin’ Yogi”, Stephanie Mitchell, and her business coach, Hanna Hermanson to learn how to land high paying, retainer, corporate clients for your service-based business!
ABOUT STEPHANIE MITCHELL
Stephanie Mitchell is the founder of The Rolling Mat – Mobile Yoga Studio, based in Atlanta GA. Since the start of her mobile yoga adventure, Steph (aka: Rollin’ Yogi) has been shaking up the yoga industry by providing well-round, community-driven yoga experiences and corporate wellness programs throughout her city!
Over the last few years, The Rolling Mat has gained substantial partnerships with large corporations such as Whole Foods, Keller Williams Realty, AT&T, and Healthsource Chiropractic and several breweries in Atlanta by bringing in effective wellness programs through practice and lecture.
Steph has traveled the world, bringing her creative pop-up studio and concepts to festivals, breweries, and other large scale events! This year, Steph decided to take all of her knowledge and experience from being a small business owner in the yoga industry and put it to good use! Alongside her events and corporate partnerships, Steph is a Business Mentor who serves to assist other corporate yoga teachers to create their vision and empire while owning their confidence and worth!
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 66-Systematize your Service Based Business to Scale (or just chill more) with Remote Rockstars and Hanna Hermanson – September 25, 2020
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience, Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson – September 18, 2020
- Episode 64-How to Land Corporate Clients with Yoga Mentor, Stephanie Mitchell and Hanna Hermanson – September 12, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020