Between yoga, morning routines, and meditations, there are a lot of ways that you can ground yourself to be your best self. But Breathwork is an emerging (and super simple) tool that helps busy people supercharge their clarity, focus, and productivity—in just 10 minutes a day.
Today, I’m bringing you my Breathwork Coach, Sage Burmeister to the show to fill you in on how this simple practice can literally change your life and business!
Tune in to learn the scientific benefits of breathing differently, how to connect with your soul on the daily, and where you can start tapping into your natural resources.
ABOUT SAGE BURMEISTER:
Sage Burmeister is a Holistic Health Coach from San Diego , Ca.
He is a trainer , Breathwork/ Meditation teacher , & nutritionist
He is an ex college football player who got sober at the age of 21 & fell Involve with helping people transform their health through a holistic lifestyle
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
Resources from the show – www.dreamlifeisreallife.com/show
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 66-Systematize your Service Based Business to Scale (or just chill more) with Remote Rockstars and Hanna Hermanson – September 25, 2020
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience, Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson – September 18, 2020
- Episode 64-How to Land Corporate Clients with Yoga Mentor, Stephanie Mitchell and Hanna Hermanson – September 12, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020