Knowing you can be attracted to a person that is both opposite and alike to your individual trait and interests, the host discusses which is best and what to look for.
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- The host discusses the finding relationships and marriages that similar interest
- Being attracted to a person of opposite interest may have a short term benefit and may be limited to a sexual attraction only
- Should your spouse be your cheerleader?
- Knowing when your similarities change as a sign of achieving a divorce
- Listener question regarding finding a mate to make a “power couple.”
Email your questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in-demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call or visit:www.careerhighschool.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 251-Deven Patel and Dr. Anand Srivastava on Bringing Advanced Scientific Knowledge to Market with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - January 27, 2023
- Ep. #6 – Mehmet Niyazi – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - January 27, 2023
- Episode #20-Staying Together-Part 3-Finances, Weight Gain, Bad Sex-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - January 27, 2023