Knowing you can be attracted to a person that is both opposite and alike to your individual trait and interests, the host discusses which is best and what to look for.
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- The host discusses the finding relationships and marriages that similar interest
- Being attracted to a person of opposite interest may have a short term benefit and may be limited to a sexual attraction only
- Should your spouse be your cheerleader?
- Knowing when your similarities change as a sign of achieving a divorce
- Listener question regarding finding a mate to make a “power couple.”
Email your questions and comments to: email@example.com
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in-demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call (305) 456-5948 or visit:www.careerhighschool.com
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Kyle Roof, Co-Founder at High Voltage SEO and PageOptimizer Pro - June 8, 2023
- Interview with David Royer, Financial Advisor and Educator - June 8, 2023
- Interview with Linda Jensen, Principal and Owner of Heart Financial Group Discussing How Business Owners Can Lower Expenses & Save Taxes - June 7, 2023