When it comes to content, Sillie teaches creatives to use the BAR method to connect with their audience in an authentic way so they can not only stand out in a saturated online space, but they can also sell out their products/services!
B – Be a Boss, and always show your expertise/talents/what it is you’re good at and what you’re selling!
A – Authenticity is better than any popular trend, speak your truth and be yourself
R – Relatable, there is something that connects you with your audience that is admirable, i.e. vulnerability, fear, excitement, memes that highlight the struggle, etc – use that to relate with your audience The BAR method helps you stand out in your niche, and connect with your potential buyers in a way that makes them want to follow you, then buy from you based on the relationship you build with them.
Sillie breaks it all down on this show- so be sure you have pen, paper, and are ready to IMPLEMENT!
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at www.dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson
ABOUT SILLIE MUGO
Sillie is the founder of Content Boss Academy, which teaches creative entrepreneurs how to grow their business online. But she’s got a unique story, different than every other online coach…
Moving to the US from Kenya as a teenager was a recipe for major change, but also gave Sillie the ability to write her own story; one that would lead her to discovering her passion for Abstract Art, then dropping out of Corporate America to run her art business full time. And now, she teaches other creatives how to monetize their gifts online! Sillie’s Content Boss Academy teaches creative entrepreneurs how to connect with their audience through storytelling, compelling content and how to use their gifts and talents to create a thriving online business.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 69-How to start your passion project in 3 steps (& less than 24 hours!) with Hanna Hermanson – October 16, 2020
- Episode 68-Lovemaking Techniques & Bedroom Communication skills with Susan Bratton, Intimacy Wellness Expert and Hanna Hermanson – October 9, 2020
- Episode 67-Guided Sales Meditation With Your Personal Business Coach Hanna Hermanson – October 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #7-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-“Core Values”-part 3 - October 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer Kenneth Lang - October 20, 2020
- Episode 83-More with Nikki Bradley on Collaboration-Overcoming the Pitfalls-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - October 20, 2020