When it comes to content, Sillie teaches creatives to use the BAR method to connect with their audience in an authentic way so they can not only stand out in a saturated online space, but they can also sell out their products/services!
B – Be a Boss, and always show your expertise/talents/what it is you’re good at and what you’re selling!
A – Authenticity is better than any popular trend, speak your truth and be yourself
R – Relatable, there is something that connects you with your audience that is admirable, i.e. vulnerability, fear, excitement, memes that highlight the struggle, etc – use that to relate with your audience The BAR method helps you stand out in your niche, and connect with your potential buyers in a way that makes them want to follow you, then buy from you based on the relationship you build with them.
Sillie breaks it all down on this show- so be sure you have pen, paper, and are ready to IMPLEMENT!
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at www.dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson
ABOUT SILLIE MUGO
Sillie is the founder of Content Boss Academy, which teaches creative entrepreneurs how to grow their business online. But she’s got a unique story, different than every other online coach…
Moving to the US from Kenya as a teenager was a recipe for major change, but also gave Sillie the ability to write her own story; one that would lead her to discovering her passion for Abstract Art, then dropping out of Corporate America to run her art business full time. And now, she teaches other creatives how to monetize their gifts online! Sillie’s Content Boss Academy teaches creative entrepreneurs how to connect with their audience through storytelling, compelling content and how to use their gifts and talents to create a thriving online business.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 58-Navigating Marketing, Goal Setting, and Success in the Covid 19 Era with Laura Gassner Otting-Dream Life is Real Life – July 28, 2020
- Episode 57-The Secret to Reinventing Your Business for the New Economy: Soul Alignment with Serena Curran and Hanna Hermanson – July 24, 2020
- Episode 56-Crafting Content that Converts to Sales on Instagram with Sillie Mugo and Hanna Hermanson-Dream Life is Real Life –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 25 – Creative Collaboration – Blaise Hunter interviews Lindsay Hadley - August 6, 2020
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020