On this episode, Hanna herself shares a bit of her story, where she comes from, what she’s all about, and why she calls this show and her business “Dream Life is Real Life”
From small town Wisconsin, through eating disorders, and working in Higher Education, all the way to California and entrepreneurship, there’s probably something you can relate to in her story!
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 58-Navigating Marketing, Goal Setting, and Success in the Covid 19 Era with Laura Gassner Otting-Dream Life is Real Life – July 28, 2020
- Episode 57-The Secret to Reinventing Your Business for the New Economy: Soul Alignment with Serena Curran and Hanna Hermanson – July 24, 2020
- Episode 56-Crafting Content that Converts to Sales on Instagram with Sillie Mugo and Hanna Hermanson-Dream Life is Real Life –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020