Stephanie Mitchell is the founder of The Rolling Mat – Mobile Yoga Studio, based in Atlanta GA. Since the start of her mobile yoga adventure, Steph (aka: Rollin’ Yogi) has been shaking up the yoga industry by providing well-round, community drive yoga experiences outside of the 4 walls of a studio space!
She is the Beer Yogi of Atlanta! Catch her leading yogis through all level, energizing flows at Red Hare, Second Self and Slow Pour on a monthly basis.
Over the last few years, The Rolling Mat has gained substantial partnership with large corporations such as Whole Foods, Keller Williams Realty, AT&T and Healthsource Chiropractic and several breweries in Atlanta by bringing in effective wellness programs through practice and lecture. Steph has traveled the world, bringing her creative pop-up studio and concepts to festivals, breweries and other large scale events!
This year, Steph decided to take all of her knowledge and experience from being a small business owner in the yoga industry and put it to good use! Alongside her public events and corporate partnerships, Steph is a Business mentor who serves to assist other yoga and heart-centered entrepreneurs create their vision and empire while owning their confidence and worth! She also leads monthly workshops in Atlanta and travel locations on mindful strategic planning for yoga and heart-centered businesses.
Learn More: https://www.facebook.com/groups/therollingmat/
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position –
- Episode 26-Karen Whitaker Talks about Changing Your Mindset to Deal with Transition-with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 307-Creating Content As a Personal Brand with David Meltzer -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020
- Episode 26-Karen Whitaker Talks about Changing Your Mindset to Deal with Transition-with Lois Sonstegard - February 21, 2020
- Episode 307-Creating Content As a Personal Brand with David Meltzer -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 21, 2020