What is a “core value?” Why do we need core values? What do core values do for us? In this episode, Jeff defines core values and breaks down why we need them, and introduces two of his own core values.
Serve others. Have faith. Two values Jeff describes here. He doesn’t get “preachy,” but emphasizes how we all need to determine our own foundation. In other words, we need to find out what guides our decision making and provides us with an overarching set of guiding principles to our everyday life. Go get some core values!
Recent episodes from Jeff Newkirk, MBA, EdD (see all)
- Episode #6-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-“Core Values”-part 2 – October 13, 2020
- Episode #5-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-“Core Values” – October 6, 2020
- Episode #4-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-How to Use REARview for Any Situation – September 22, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Mike Koenigs Serial Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Bestselling Author, co-host of the “Capability Amplifier” podcast - October 16, 2020
- Blood Testing as a Preventative Measure with Jacobus Hallowijn, Interviewed by Dave Skattum PART 1 – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health - October 16, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 16, 2020