Michele Williams is sought after for her ability to easily explain complex business principles and processes in a simple, straightforward way. She began her career in financial software design before starting her first company in 2000, providing soft furnishings for the home industry.
With a varied background in working in small, medium and large businesses, Michele has a great grasp on the scalability factors that are essential to growing a Business.
As a certified Profit First professional, Michele strives to help creative business owners focus on the financial health and profitability of their companies. She believes that each choice is a step towards or away from profitability. Those who work with her understand the correlation between each decision and their own profitability.
Pricing, profits, process and procedures are important – but can be difficult for the creative entrepreneur to implement. Michele has proven strategies and mindsets to overcome these obstacles, and she can give every business owner a healthy dose of confidence along the way.
Learn More: www.scarletthreadconsulting.com/dreamlife
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 16, 2019
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders, the Authority Positioning Coach Interviews Michael Gale WSJ bestselling author of the Digital Helix - July 18, 2019
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 16, 2019
- Ep 251 -Small Business Marketing Strategies Your Competitors Aren’t Using-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 16, 2019