Michele Williams is sought after for her ability to easily explain complex business principles and processes in a simple, straightforward way. She began her career in financial software design before starting her first company in 2000, providing soft furnishings for the home industry.
With a varied background in working in small, medium and large businesses, Michele has a great grasp on the scalability factors that are essential to growing a Business.
As a certified Profit First professional, Michele strives to help creative business owners focus on the financial health and profitability of their companies. She believes that each choice is a step towards or away from profitability. Those who work with her understand the correlation between each decision and their own profitability.
Pricing, profits, process and procedures are important – but can be difficult for the creative entrepreneur to implement. Michele has proven strategies and mindsets to overcome these obstacles, and she can give every business owner a healthy dose of confidence along the way.
Learn More: www.scarletthreadconsulting.com/dreamlife
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 267-How to transition from your 9-5 job to entrepreneurship with David Schriner-Cahn-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - September 17, 2019
- Episode #26 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-Podcast Authority with Tom Schwab-Interview Valet - September 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019