Michele Williams is sought after for her ability to easily explain complex business principles and processes in a simple, straightforward way. She began her career in financial software design before starting her first company in 2000, providing soft furnishings for the home industry.
With a varied background in working in small, medium and large businesses, Michele has a great grasp on the scalability factors that are essential to growing a Business.
As a certified Profit First professional, Michele strives to help creative business owners focus on the financial health and profitability of their companies. She believes that each choice is a step towards or away from profitability. Those who work with her understand the correlation between each decision and their own profitability.
Pricing, profits, process and procedures are important – but can be difficult for the creative entrepreneur to implement. Michele has proven strategies and mindsets to overcome these obstacles, and she can give every business owner a healthy dose of confidence along the way.
Learn More: www.scarletthreadconsulting.com/dreamlife
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience, Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson – September 18, 2020
- Episode 64-How to Land Corporate Clients with Yoga Mentor, Stephanie Mitchell and Hanna Hermanson – September 12, 2020
- Episode 63-Simple biohack and daily habit to supercharge your productivity and focus with Breathwork Coach-Sage Burmeister & Hanna Hermanson – September 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #15-Cristin Dent-Fmr. Cheerleader & Founder of Dear Athletes, Inc on athlete hunger & NIL with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - September 19, 2020
- Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Dr. David Fatemi - September 18, 2020
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience,Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson - September 18, 2020