Today’s guest is Cameron Cegala (si-GAL-uh), co-founder of AdKAddy, a mobile app that keeps your personal inbox free of brand clutter by giving you a new email address and platform to use for all your consumer needs. AdKaddy creates a personalized inbox for you, where you can direct email communications from your favorite companies. The app sorts your incoming emails, helping you keep promo emails, receipts, and shipping notifications separate and organized.
Prior to AdKaddy, Cameron spent her corporate career working in sales and client management at Procter & Gamble and two smaller CPG companies.
Learn More: https://www.adkaddy.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 66-Systematize your Service Based Business to Scale (or just chill more) with Remote Rockstars and Hanna Hermanson – September 25, 2020
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience, Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson – September 18, 2020
- Episode 64-How to Land Corporate Clients with Yoga Mentor, Stephanie Mitchell and Hanna Hermanson – September 12, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #16 – Isaiah Pace – MBB Coach & Diversity Leader on true diversity & inclusion in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - September 25, 2020
- Episode 66-Systematize your Service Based Business to Scale (or just chill more) with Remote Rockstars and Hanna Hermanson - September 25, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 32-The Money Magnet-Blaise Hunter interviews Abundance Warrior Rosalyn Fung - September 25, 2020