Today’s guest is Cameron Cegala (si-GAL-uh), co-founder of AdKAddy, a mobile app that keeps your personal inbox free of brand clutter by giving you a new email address and platform to use for all your consumer needs. AdKaddy creates a personalized inbox for you, where you can direct email communications from your favorite companies. The app sorts your incoming emails, helping you keep promo emails, receipts, and shipping notifications separate and organized.
Prior to AdKaddy, Cameron spent her corporate career working in sales and client management at Procter & Gamble and two smaller CPG companies.
Learn More: https://www.adkaddy.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 16, 2019
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders, the Authority Positioning Coach Interviews Michael Gale WSJ bestselling author of the Digital Helix - July 18, 2019
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 16, 2019
- Ep 251 -Small Business Marketing Strategies Your Competitors Aren’t Using-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 16, 2019