Sara Adler is a General Partner of Wave Capital, an early stage venture firm she co-founded in early 2018 that focuses on backing promising marketplaces.
Previously, she was Director of Corporate Development at Airbnb where she built and led their merger and acquisitions efforts. Before joining Airbnb, Sara held similar positions as part of Dropbox and Facebook’s corporate development teams where she led and closed over 25 acquisitions. Prior to that, she was on the investment team at Menlo Ventures.
Sara is a Cal alumni and a Bay area native.
Learn More: http://wave.capital/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Martin Ochwat Growth Marketer and Serial Entrepreneur. - October 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Domitrz One of the Founding Members of The Center for Respect - October 16, 2019
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019