Sara Adler is a General Partner of Wave Capital, an early stage venture firm she co-founded in early 2018 that focuses on backing promising marketplaces.
Previously, she was Director of Corporate Development at Airbnb where she built and led their merger and acquisitions efforts. Before joining Airbnb, Sara held similar positions as part of Dropbox and Facebook’s corporate development teams where she led and closed over 25 acquisitions. Prior to that, she was on the investment team at Menlo Ventures.
Sara is a Cal alumni and a Bay area native.
Learn More: http://wave.capital/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 45-Creating a blended life and overcoming email overwhelm with Cameron Cegala-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 18, 2019
- Episode 44-Where to stop pushing in your business and step into your higher self-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 11, 2019
- Episode 43-Balance the hustle, work and family while sharing your passions with Dave Domzalski-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 4, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019