Erin Wathen (WAH-thin) is a holistic health coach, food abuse counselor, and the inspiring author of Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?: How To End The Food Drama.
Her philosophy, simply put: Health isn’t a number on the scale or how often we exercise, but our lives as a whole.
Several years ago, Erin was not at peace with her body — despite her wealth of knowledge on diet and exercise. She was always on a diet, and yet never reached her goal weight.
As a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a Food Addiction Counselor, Erin was well versed in the science behind health. As a Certified Spinning® Instructor, Vinyasa Yoga instructor, and Classical Pilates instructor, she understood the mechanics of health and fitness as well. Through a lot of trial and error, Erin found true nutrition to be the missing piece of the puzzle.
It was then that Erin started her last diet, which ultimately became her food plan and the basis of her health coaching program, as well as her book Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?
The book is currently available online at Amazon and in bookstores everywhere.
Learn More: http://erinwathenwellness.com/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Krista Ryan Founder of KfG Coaching - September 19, 2019
- Episode 267-How to transition from your 9-5 job to entrepreneurship with David Schriner-Cahn-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - September 17, 2019
- Episode #26 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-Podcast Authority with Tom Schwab-Interview Valet - September 16, 2019