Erin Wathen (WAH-thin) is a holistic health coach, food abuse counselor, and the inspiring author of Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?: How To End The Food Drama.
Her philosophy, simply put: Health isn’t a number on the scale or how often we exercise, but our lives as a whole.
Several years ago, Erin was not at peace with her body — despite her wealth of knowledge on diet and exercise. She was always on a diet, and yet never reached her goal weight.
As a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a Food Addiction Counselor, Erin was well versed in the science behind health. As a Certified Spinning® Instructor, Vinyasa Yoga instructor, and Classical Pilates instructor, she understood the mechanics of health and fitness as well. Through a lot of trial and error, Erin found true nutrition to be the missing piece of the puzzle.
It was then that Erin started her last diet, which ultimately became her food plan and the basis of her health coaching program, as well as her book Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?
The book is currently available online at Amazon and in bookstores everywhere.
Learn More: http://erinwathenwellness.com/
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Brilliance Business – Douglas Vermeeren – Personal Development Film Maker – How Thoughts Become Things – February 26, 2020
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate – February 25, 2020
- Joe Grushkin – CEO and Founder of the National Association of Local Businesses Giving You Discount Pricing For Your Business needs. –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020
- Episode 308-How To Invest Your Money As An Entrepreneur -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020