Erin Wathen (WAH-thin) is a holistic health coach, food abuse counselor, and the inspiring author of Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?: How To End The Food Drama.
Her philosophy, simply put: Health isn’t a number on the scale or how often we exercise, but our lives as a whole.
Several years ago, Erin was not at peace with her body — despite her wealth of knowledge on diet and exercise. She was always on a diet, and yet never reached her goal weight.
As a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a Food Addiction Counselor, Erin was well versed in the science behind health. As a Certified Spinning® Instructor, Vinyasa Yoga instructor, and Classical Pilates instructor, she understood the mechanics of health and fitness as well. Through a lot of trial and error, Erin found true nutrition to be the missing piece of the puzzle.
It was then that Erin started her last diet, which ultimately became her food plan and the basis of her health coaching program, as well as her book Why Can’t I Stick to My Diet?
The book is currently available online at Amazon and in bookstores everywhere.
Learn More: http://erinwathenwellness.com/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 16, 2019
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019
- Episode 6: “When termites are within, the structure is hollow and will topple-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 19, 2019
- Ep 252 -How One Entrepreneur Started a Cannabis Brand From Scratch-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 19, 2019