Amy Goldberg aka AMYG is an international inspirational speaker, wellness professional, entrepreneur and writer – best described by those that know her as a trailblazer unleashed.
She has done a lot of firsts in her 25+ years. As both a collaborator and leader she helps inspire lives through her work within; Women’s Groups, Not-for-Profit, Corporate, Health Care, Foundations, Education,
Government, Community, Media, Entertainment, and Start-Ups.
Today, Amy’s work shows people, groups and audiences how to connect to their true potential so that they may lead inspired lives both personally, and professionally. Amy challenges thinking, inspires change, and moves people and teams into action where transformation can take place.
Learn More: www.amyg.rocks
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 16, 2019
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders, the Authority Positioning Coach Interviews Michael Gale WSJ bestselling author of the Digital Helix - July 18, 2019
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 16, 2019
- Ep 251 -Small Business Marketing Strategies Your Competitors Aren’t Using-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 16, 2019