Claire Rogers is a keynote speaker and coach who works with individuals who are stuck in their comfort zone and struggling to live their dream life. She helps people to re-discover their passions and develop healthy habits and empowering beliefs to move out of their comfort zone to live happy, healthy, fulfilling lives.
Through her powerful coaching she aids her clients into realizing key insights, which in turn empowers them to initiate and implement meaningful change to bring their dreams and aspirations to fruition.
Prior to founding iTopia, for 20 years Claire held senior global operational and account management roles within the Financial Services and Travel Industry, where she developed an expertise in building diverse, high performing sales teams across multiple regions.
Recognizing her passion to inspire and empower others, Claire studied coaching for 18 months whilst still employed in the corporate world, and upon completion of her studies, she resigned from corporate life and founded iTopia. She created the name iTopia by playing on the words “individual” and “utopia” because she passionately believes everyone should be working towards their own version of utopia.
Learn More: www.itopiacoaching.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 44-Where to stop pushing in your business and step into your higher self-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 11, 2019
- Episode 43-Balance the hustle, work and family while sharing your passions with Dave Domzalski-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 4, 2019
- Episode 42-How to Ignore The Joneses, Carve Your Own Path and Make Your Dream Life your Real Life with Laura Gassner Otting – May 28, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019
- Ep 242 -How To Properly Execute Consultative Sales- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 15, 2019
- Mathew Unger Focus Asset Management -Thriving in Retirement Without Outliving Your Income - June 15, 2019