In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Dorian Jeffcoat-Nixon, we discuss:
- What is the “why” behind Palmetto Family Homecare?
- What does Palmetto Family Homecare offer?
- Who does Palmetto Family Homecare serve?
- What makes Palmetto Family Homecare agency different from other homecare providers?
About Dorian Jeffcoat-Nixon:
Dorian Jeffcoat-Nixon is the owner of Palmetto Family Homecare located in Charleston, SC. Dorian is a Charleston native that graduated from Columbia College with a Bachelors in Social Work and a graduate from the University of SC with a Masters in Social Work. Dorian has over 15 years of experience within the social/human service field, case management, program development and executive leadership. Social Worker turned Entrepreneur, Dorian is also the owner of SIM Administrative & Event Management Services, which provides virtual and personal assistant services to start-up organizations, small businesses, non-profit and individual executives. Dorian has a heart of a servant, enjoys helping others and creating new opportunities.
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Shay Jenkins and Sarah Alberts, Branch Manager and Loan Officer with S&S Mortgage Team - September 22, 2023
- Josh Sherrard, CEO of SNI – Philanthropy - September 20, 2023
- Interview with Justin Leger, Chief Operating Officer with Cybeats Discussing SBOM Studio - September 20, 2023