I know firsthand how challenging it is to keep your marriage a priority while juggling careers and being a parent. I also know that it is possible to be more in love than ever before while raising kids. Four short years ago, I was nearly divorced. Having kids abruptly deprioritized my marriage. At the point of calling it quits, we made one last effort to save our relationship. I walk through the front door say to my husband, “Not only are we NOT getting divorced, but we are going to create the most amazing marriage that we possibly can“.
This time, we used the best and most effective tools used by successful business and health coaches with proven positive psychology methods and applied these concepts to our marriage.
Our results were so effective that we applied the same method and principles to our family and brought our daughters along on this journey with us. So, last year we quit our 20 year careers, sold our ‘dream home’, began homeschooling our daughters and have dedicated our efforts to this mission; helping Couples with Kids everywhere create the most amazing and Legendary relationships possible
Learn More: www.legendarycouples.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 44-Where to stop pushing in your business and step into your higher self-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 11, 2019
- Episode 43-Balance the hustle, work and family while sharing your passions with Dave Domzalski-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 4, 2019
- Episode 42-How to Ignore The Joneses, Carve Your Own Path and Make Your Dream Life your Real Life with Laura Gassner Otting – May 28, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019
- Ep 242 -How To Properly Execute Consultative Sales- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 15, 2019
- Mathew Unger Focus Asset Management -Thriving in Retirement Without Outliving Your Income - June 15, 2019