I know firsthand how challenging it is to keep your marriage a priority while juggling careers and being a parent. I also know that it is possible to be more in love than ever before while raising kids. Four short years ago, I was nearly divorced. Having kids abruptly deprioritized my marriage. At the point of calling it quits, we made one last effort to save our relationship. I walk through the front door say to my husband, “Not only are we NOT getting divorced, but we are going to create the most amazing marriage that we possibly can“.
This time, we used the best and most effective tools used by successful business and health coaches with proven positive psychology methods and applied these concepts to our marriage.
Our results were so effective that we applied the same method and principles to our family and brought our daughters along on this journey with us. So, last year we quit our 20 year careers, sold our ‘dream home’, began homeschooling our daughters and have dedicated our efforts to this mission; helping Couples with Kids everywhere create the most amazing and Legendary relationships possible
Learn More: www.legendarycouples.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
- Episode 51-Building a Heart-Centered Business with Yogi Stephanie Mitchell-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 9, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Jeremy Redman Founder & CEO of V One, Inc. - August 21, 2019
- ActionCOACH Founder,Brad Sugars,Interviewed by Authority Positioning Coach, Mike Saunders About His New Book “Pulling Profits Out of a Hat” - August 20, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - August 20, 2019