In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Quinton Crawford, we discuss:
- How to make a better future for the youth of today
- Crawford’s Books
- Moochie the Soochie Visits the Peace People
- The Global Situation
About Quinton Crawford:
Quinton Douglas Crawford is a freelance writer, author, teacher and organization leader with over fifteen years of professional experience. He takes part in many local cultural, social justice, environmental, and educational programs in and out of the country. He loves to contribute to the positive formation of a better present and future.
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Dawn Morin, Branch Manager with Equity First Financial - March 1, 2024
- Interview with Paul Stawinski, Founder of CLU Wealth Advisors Discussing Inheritance Positioning - February 29, 2024
- Eric Payne – Owner of PR Design Build - February 28, 2024