In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Jim Crider, we discuss:
- What is real financial planning?
About Jim Crider:
Jim Crider is a husband, dad, and CEO of Intentional Living FP. He helps families achieve early financial independence and align their life and money. When he’s not engaged in a conversation with people about life and doing what is important to them, he can be found chasing his kids, Atticus, Asher, & Arlo, spending time with his wife, Kendra, or out on an adventure.
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Market Volatility - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Chris Prefontaine, Chairman & Founder of the Wicked Smart Companies & Host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Kerry Morris, CFP Founder of HonorShield - May 25, 2023