Blaise Hunter is an author, advocate, wife and mother who tackles the realities of issues women face from body image to motherhood and fertility. She pushes back on the pressures of perfectionism women face in today’s world. Blaise’s mission is to compel and inspire women to love themselves and breathe their passion like fire through her “Heroine” movement.
Blaise’s unique background in broadcast journalism and public relations has given her the skills to pursue motivational speaking. She lives out her quest with her talks. Hunter is a champion for inner transformation. She makes you think about the question, “How can we expect our children to grow up strong and confident when we, their mothers aren’t practicing what we preach?”
She leads the charge and will challenge you to change your perception and lead our future generations into a life of love and fulfillment.
Learn More: www.blaisehunter.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
- Episode 46-Building a Multi Passionate Business-How to Explain Your Offers So Your Audience Doesn’t Get Confused w/Melisa Celikel – June 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-John Hall Author of Top of Mind - July 12, 2019
- Ep 5-Lynn Bell-Planning for Tomorrow’s Leaders-the Role of Social Responsibility and Education-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 12, 2019
- Ep 250 -How to overcome Imposter Syndrome-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 12, 2019