Blaise Hunter is an author, advocate, wife and mother who tackles the realities of issues women face from body image to motherhood and fertility. She pushes back on the pressures of perfectionism women face in today’s world. Blaise’s mission is to compel and inspire women to love themselves and breathe their passion like fire through her “Heroine” movement.
Blaise’s unique background in broadcast journalism and public relations has given her the skills to pursue motivational speaking. She lives out her quest with her talks. Hunter is a champion for inner transformation. She makes you think about the question, “How can we expect our children to grow up strong and confident when we, their mothers aren’t practicing what we preach?”
She leads the charge and will challenge you to change your perception and lead our future generations into a life of love and fulfillment.
Learn More: www.blaisehunter.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Brilliance Business – Douglas Vermeeren – Personal Development Film Maker – How Thoughts Become Things – February 26, 2020
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate – February 25, 2020
- Joe Grushkin – CEO and Founder of the National Association of Local Businesses Giving You Discount Pricing For Your Business needs. –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020
- Episode 308-How To Invest Your Money As An Entrepreneur -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020