Blaise Hunter is an author, advocate, wife and mother who tackles the realities of issues women face from body image to motherhood and fertility. She pushes back on the pressures of perfectionism women face in today’s world. Blaise’s mission is to compel and inspire women to love themselves and breathe their passion like fire through her “Heroine” movement.
Blaise’s unique background in broadcast journalism and public relations has given her the skills to pursue motivational speaking. She lives out her quest with her talks. Hunter is a champion for inner transformation. She makes you think about the question, “How can we expect our children to grow up strong and confident when we, their mothers aren’t practicing what we preach?”
She leads the charge and will challenge you to change your perception and lead our future generations into a life of love and fulfillment.
Learn More: www.blaisehunter.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 32 Getting Real with Chelsi Reid-Leveling-Up & How to bring loved ones along when you are Confidently stepping into your Dream Life – March 12, 2019
- Episode 31 – Messaging, Market, and Media with Heather Ann Havenwood- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 5, 2019
- Episode 30 – How to use Vulnerability and Connection to “MAPP” your way to your Dream Life with Blaise Hunter – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019