Blaise Hunter is an author, advocate, wife and mother who tackles the realities of issues women face from body image to motherhood and fertility. She pushes back on the pressures of perfectionism women face in today’s world. Blaise’s mission is to compel and inspire women to love themselves and breathe their passion like fire through her “Heroine” movement.
Blaise’s unique background in broadcast journalism and public relations has given her the skills to pursue motivational speaking. She lives out her quest with her talks. Hunter is a champion for inner transformation. She makes you think about the question, “How can we expect our children to grow up strong and confident when we, their mothers aren’t practicing what we preach?”
She leads the charge and will challenge you to change your perception and lead our future generations into a life of love and fulfillment.
Learn More: www.blaisehunter.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 267-How to transition from your 9-5 job to entrepreneurship with David Schriner-Cahn-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - September 17, 2019
- Episode #26 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-Podcast Authority with Tom Schwab-Interview Valet - September 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019