In This Episode Of The Couple-preneurs Show with Jason Price & Sheila Volante of Seer Strategic Solutions, we discuss:
- “Structure for a Remote Workplace” – Many post-pandemic businesses are beginning to operate hybrid workspaces with employees that work either partially or completely remote. What is the impact of this “new normal” on small business teams, and what problems does it create?
Advice to Other Aspiring or Existing Entrepreneurs including:
- The Challenges of a Remote Workplace
- Remote Performance Management
- Setting a Cadence for Engagement
- Why Meetings Suck
- Planning for Effective Follow-Up
About Jason & Sheila:
- Jason Price leads marketing, operations, and talent development for Seer Strategic Solutions, an IT consulting firm based in Las Vegas. Over the last ten years, he helped more than a million people to adopt and optimize Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and custom software applications. In 2018, Microsoft awarded his department Intelligent Communications Partner of the Year, recognizing their innovative work in collaboration. Jason holds a master’s degree from Cal Arts and appreciates working remotely from Santa Clarita, California.
Sheila Volante, MBA leads the development of partnerships, sales, and system architecture for Seer Strategic Solutions, an IT consulting firm based in Las Vegas. Before founding the firm, she managed – and in many cases, rescued – millions in complex projects for Fortune 1,000 clients such as Target, Xerox, Aetna, Airbus, MGM Resorts International, Kaiser Permanente, and Caesars Entertainment. Sheila holds an MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management and is a PhD candidate at Capella University.
Connect with Seer Strategic Solutions:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Raj Girn Founder of The Open Chest Confidence Academy - September 23, 2021
- Interview with Nikki Rausch CEO of Sales Maven, an Organization Dedicated to Authentic Selling - September 21, 2021
- Ep. #22- Guest Speaker: Christina Popovic, Business coach, Speaker and master transformational coach - September 21, 2021