In this episode, the hosts discuss and explore the elements of marriage and the elements of relationships to see the similarities and differences.
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- The hosts discuss the elements of marriage and compare that with the elements of relationships.
- Most people believe that they have only a partner but in reality, it is a marriage.
- Question from a listener that is frustrated that her boyfriend won’t ask her to marry her.
Email your questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in-demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call 305-456-5948 or visit: www.careerhighschool.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Rey Perez #1 Global Branding Expert - November 23, 2022
- Episode #29-IOU’s to the IRS-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 22, 2022
- Ep. #29 – Angela Carr Patterson – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - November 22, 2022