Jenn Sauer – avid traveller, experience maker, insatiable learner, massage therapist and accidental entrepreneur.
Personal Mission: Do good things and make a big impact.
Whether I’m helping someone with health issues through massage therapy or reaching out into the community to help those that are less fortunate than myself, I want to make a positive, lasting impact.
I’ve explored cultures all over the world. I’ve lived in a camper, a car and on a cruise ship.
I’ve never turned down an adventure or challenge. And, I’ve never been a business owner.
Until 3 years ago.
Company Mission: Connecting mind, body and community.
Working at spa after spa, I was burnt out and unsure how to get out of the rut. That’s when a space rental turned into The Pushy Goat, a unique, holistic spa.
The ups and downs of building the business and it’s day-to-day responsibilities were daunting, yet exciting.
Turning it into an opportunity to not only help my clients, but to impact the
community, gave me the drive to push through the frustrations.
Everyday I have the opportunity to affect change, no matter how small, in the minds and bodies of my clients and community.
I am Jenn Sauer – business owner. World changer.
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Brilliance Business – Douglas Vermeeren – Personal Development Film Maker – How Thoughts Become Things – February 26, 2020
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate – February 25, 2020
- Joe Grushkin – CEO and Founder of the National Association of Local Businesses Giving You Discount Pricing For Your Business needs. –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020
- Episode 308-How To Invest Your Money As An Entrepreneur -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020