Jenn Sauer – avid traveller, experience maker, insatiable learner, massage therapist and accidental entrepreneur.
Personal Mission: Do good things and make a big impact.
Whether I’m helping someone with health issues through massage therapy or reaching out into the community to help those that are less fortunate than myself, I want to make a positive, lasting impact.
I’ve explored cultures all over the world. I’ve lived in a camper, a car and on a cruise ship.
I’ve never turned down an adventure or challenge. And, I’ve never been a business owner.
Until 3 years ago.
Company Mission: Connecting mind, body and community.
Working at spa after spa, I was burnt out and unsure how to get out of the rut. That’s when a space rental turned into The Pushy Goat, a unique, holistic spa.
The ups and downs of building the business and it’s day-to-day responsibilities were daunting, yet exciting.
Turning it into an opportunity to not only help my clients, but to impact the
community, gave me the drive to push through the frustrations.
Everyday I have the opportunity to affect change, no matter how small, in the minds and bodies of my clients and community.
I am Jenn Sauer – business owner. World changer.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 32 Getting Real with Chelsi Reid-Leveling-Up & How to bring loved ones along when you are Confidently stepping into your Dream Life – March 12, 2019
- Episode 31 – Messaging, Market, and Media with Heather Ann Havenwood- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 5, 2019
- Episode 30 – How to use Vulnerability and Connection to “MAPP” your way to your Dream Life with Blaise Hunter – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019