In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Charles Read, we discuss:
- Starting Business with Wife
- Payroll Issues for small businesses
- Promote the new book
Charles J Read is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), U.S Tax Court Practitioner ( USTCP), member of Internal Revenue Service Advisory Council (IRSAC), and the Founder of GetPayroll.
Mr. Read’s companies have provided full-service payroll services, payroll tax services, and other payroll-related services since 1991.
Charles is an accomplished senior executive and entrepreneur with more than fifty years of financial leadership experience in various industries and the author of four books. The most recent one is The Payroll Book: A Guide for Small Businesses and Startups.
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Jim Mortensen – President of R3 Continuum - September 28, 2023
- Interview with Yoseph Assefa, Loan Officer with American Financing - September 28, 2023
- Interview with Financial Professional Bill Andrews Discussing Objectives for Bond Allocations - September 26, 2023