In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Kristen Donnelly, we discuss:
- 2nd generation business ownership
- Having a family mission statement that guides your business and personal decisions
- Diversifying business between making widgets and changing minds
Kristen Donnelly MSW, M.Div, Ph.D. is a TEDx speaker, international empathy educator, and researcher with two decades of experience in helping people understand the beauty in differences and the power in inclusivity. She is one of The Good Doctors of Abbey Research, COO of their parent company, and an unapologetic nerd for stories of change. Kristen lives outside of Philadelphia with her husband, where they are surrounded by piles of books and several video game consoles.
Connect with Cindy:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Shay Jenkins and Sarah Alberts, Branch Manager and Loan Officer with S&S Mortgage Team - September 22, 2023
- Josh Sherrard, CEO of SNI – Philanthropy - September 20, 2023
- Interview with Justin Leger, Chief Operating Officer with Cybeats Discussing SBOM Studio - September 20, 2023