In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Cindy Diffenderfer, we discuss:
- How the ‘sharing economy’ is changing the face of traditional housing markets as ‘we know it’.
- The ‘rent-you-life’ work is truly a reality with everything from cars, to planes, to apartments to multi-million dollar homes.
Cindy is the Co-Founder and CEO of Orion Haus Homes and Hotels – a provider of long-term and short-term housing. Cindy is a seasoned entrepreneur and executive with extensive experience in Fashion, Beverage, Travel, Hospitality and Real Estate. Calculated, diligent, and highly committed to executing unique and industry defining products and services through marketing and business development resulting in global recognition and over $1 Billion+ investment for my companies. Refined, revered, and always evolving as a colleague and a leader.
Connect with Cindy:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #14 – Richard McCann – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Burt Williamson Founder of PlanPrep - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Lange and Jamie Patrick, Real Estate Agents & Advisors with Compass - March 31, 2023