In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with RJ and Portia James of Behavior Genius, we discuss:
- The traumas associated with the black experience in corporate America
- Building a family business: ups and downs, and what we have learned.
- Black-owned business coaching and partnership with other black-owned businesses.
About RJ and Portia:
RJ and Portia James have been married for 5 years and are the co-founders of Behavior Genius – a behavioral treatment center for children and adults with special needs.
Portia is a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst and entrepreneur with a dynamic background in people management and business development. RJ is a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach with an extensive coaching repertoire and an unwavering passion for helping others to meet their personal and professional goals.
Connect with Behavior Genius:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Kevin Guttman, Reverse Mortgage Specialist - February 21, 2024
- Interview with Rich Scott, Vice President of Growth at milehimodern - February 15, 2024
- Episode #60 – Loud Budgeting – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - February 15, 2024