In this episode, the hosts challenge the idea of the “One” and explain how each individual is the only one for themselves.
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- The hosts discuss the challenges with young people believing that they are all incomplete until they find this other person.
- Also discussed is the topic that you are the only “one” for you and others can add and take from you.
- Question from the listeners about finding the right “one” at the wrong time.
Email your questions and comments to: email@example.com
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in-demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call 305-456-5948 or visit: careerhighschool.com
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #14 – Richard McCann – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Burt Williamson Founder of PlanPrep - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Lange and Jamie Patrick, Real Estate Agents & Advisors with Compass - March 31, 2023