Jumping right into his REARview Mirror approach, Jeff introduces the methodology and all of its simplicity. The REARview can be used for business and personal life. Review. Examine. Adjust. Revise. Simple steps that we should all incorporate when addressing an issue or solving a problem.
In this episode, Jeff describes the first step in his REARview methodology, Review. In this step Jeff presents three key measures to review to determine the level of financial performance your business is experiencing. Cash Balance, Net Income and Working Capital are all critical to solvency and sustainability of any business. These three measures should always be a part of your Review step of the REARview.
Recent episodes from Jeff Newkirk, MBA, EdD (see all)
- Episode #4-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-How to Use REARview for Any Situation – September 22, 2020
- Episode #3-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-Examine It, Says the “REARview” – September 15, 2020
- Episode #2-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-Looking REARview for a Forward Thinking Future – September 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020