In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Dorian Carter of OnPointe Partners and CREIN LLC, we discuss:
- Building wealth via commercial real estate and investing
- Difficulties in building business as a couple
- Misconceptions about credit for commercial real estate buying
- Dorian L. Carter, CCIM is President of OnPointe Partners, a Commercial Real Estate Investment firm. Mr. Carter is a Developer, Investor and Mentor in Commercial Real Estate. His experience spans 21 years with experience in mixed use, retail, industrial, land development and affordable housing. His mission is to affect change in underserved communities by empowering and educating individuals on wealth strategies and redevelopment initiatives that bring stronger places to live.
Mr. Carter is a Veteran of the United States Air Force and he has an extensive corporate background in operations and management. Mr. Carter received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate Degree and a Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Degree. His holds one of the highest Commercial Real Estate certifications the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
In his spare time, Mr. Carter enjoys traveling, attending sporting events and spending time with family.
Connect with Dorian and OnPointe Partners:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Dawn Morin, Branch Manager with Equity First Financial - March 1, 2024
- Interview with Paul Stawinski, Founder of CLU Wealth Advisors Discussing Inheritance Positioning - February 29, 2024
- Eric Payne – Owner of PR Design Build - February 28, 2024