In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Charity Muhammad of the Planting Pure Seeds Academy Online, we discuss:
- Preparing kids of entrepreneurs to be future entrepreneurs via Virtual Learning
- Misconceptions of misdiagnosed kids
- Benefits of homeschooling and Montessori school approaches
About Charity and the Planting Pure Seeds Academy Online:
- Mrs. Charity Muhammad, Early Childhood Educator and founder of Planting Pure Seeds Academy Online, provides a virtual learning space for preschool aged children 2-5 years old with an advanced Pre-K class for ages 5-6 years for those who may have missed the kindergarten deadline or needs extra support with Kindergarten learning. There is also an option for ages 6-12 for the homeschool experience or if they need tutoring. Charity teaches from a Montessori style approach, wanting the whole child to learn. The whole child includes their physical, mental, cognitive, and emotional development. Charity also teaches from an early literacy focused curriculum as well as hands on learning and life skills.
Connect with Charity and the Planting Pure Seeds Academy Online:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 120-Thinking of Becoming a Digital Nomad? Learn How Working Nomads Do It with Francis Nayan and Hanna Hermanson - November 27, 2021
- Ep. #72–EJ Cutliff– Sports Marketing Pro & Podcaster on black culture in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - November 27, 2021
- Episode 193-Andrei Mincov on Trademarks: When? Where? And Why?-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - November 27, 2021