In this episode, Anwar talks to Janet about going on a first date and when to pursue a relationship and when to Friend Zone.
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- Janet discusses meeting people and finding them attractive.
- Anwar talks other helpful things to look for and talk about on a first date.
- Woman and men approaching the other and starting conversation.
- What does Janet think about separating “husband” from “Co-parent”
Email your Questions and comments to: email@example.com
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call 305-456-5948 or visit: careerhighschool.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #21-Commitment after Four Dates-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - February 3, 2023
- Episode 253-Chris Masiello on Finding Opportunity in Change with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - February 3, 2023
- Interview with Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann, Founder of RMK Group and Author of FitCEO - February 1, 2023