In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Go-to-Guy Timberlake of GovCon Club (The American Small Business Coalition, LLC), we discuss:
- Understanding federal contracting and how to win business
- First steps to get in the federal contracting world
- The federal contracting set-aside world
About Go-to-Guy and GovCon Club (The American Small Business Coalition, LLC):
- Margaret and Go-To-Guy Timberlake are founders and operators of The American Small Business Coalition, today doing business as GovCon Club. Since 2004, the community they created continues to foster knowledge and relationships, and has contributed to thousands of companies finding their way in the world of Government Contracting.
Connect with Go-to-Guy:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Kelley C. Pyles, CFP Certified Long Term Care Specialist with Royal Fund Management - December 1, 2022
- Interview with Holly Daniels Christensen, Founder & CEO of Dune Jewelry & Co. - December 1, 2022
- Interview with Taliya Bashani CEO of TAB Law Firm - November 29, 2022