Picture this: an entrepreneur who wants to help people. They have a great product or service. They have a big heart and truly want to help people with what they have to offer. But every time this entrepreneur speaks with a prospect, they crumble when they hear an objection.
Objections like: It’s too expensive, I can’t afford it, I want to think about it or I need to speak to my spouse.
This becomes more than lost revenue. This creates stress for the entrepreneur and unfortunately another person who is not getting the help they deserve.
Now imagine meeting a guide that can help any entrepreneur blast through the toughest objections with a proven method that delivers results or your money back.
What would happen if you were properly coached to navigate past any objection?
Joe Marcoux is the founder of the SOS Dojo. SOS stands for Sales Objection System.
A Dojo is a safe place where members go to not only train, they “spar”. This live sparring helps improve their ability to communicate and help their prospects cross the starting line to get the help they are looking for.
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs. You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Web https://www.dreamlifeisreallife.com
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #14 – Richard McCann – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Burt Williamson Founder of PlanPrep - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Lange and Jamie Patrick, Real Estate Agents & Advisors with Compass - March 31, 2023