Taxes, investments, crypto, savings, debt… How does money work?
Today I’m sitting down with Tanya Taylor-CPA-MBA to break down everything coaches and small business owners need to know in order to financially support their dream life.
Tanya has spent the past 23 years on Wall Street working for or with some of the largest international banks and insurance companies. As an undocumented immigrant arriving in America at 16 and seeing many people living paycheck to paycheck, she was committed to not just changing her life, but has spent the past 20+ years teaching individuals and small businesses how to transform their lives financially.
Tanya created her Grow Your Wealth financial education platform to teach professionals and small business owners how to ditch bad debt and create a 6 or 7 figure income by learning how money works, so that they can build a legacy without feeling stuck. She loves traveling the world and has been to 50 plus countries.
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs. You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #15-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - December 2, 2022
- Interview with Elizabeth Kinsey Loan Originator with Prime Lending - December 2, 2022
- Interview with Kelley C. Pyles, CFP Certified Long Term Care Specialist with Royal Fund Management - December 1, 2022