Entrepreneurship is a lot like traveling around the world. It’s not a single destination, but a journey to experience.
Let go of Plan B and travel the world! That’s exactly what we’re going to talk about today on the Dream Life is Real Life Podcast.
David Axelrod is a travel advisor, 7-continent explorer, and author of the book Get Away!. Like the trips he helps plan for others, David reverse-engineered his entrepreneurial process so his work reflected the lifestyle he wanted to live.
Today David discusses his journey as an entrepreneur. Learn the important mindset shift that allowed David to fully own himself as a location independent entrepreneur–and how that opened doors for his business.
During his journey, David also discovered how important it was to do something you like until you can do something you love. Find out what that means and how that could look for you.
And(OF COURSE!) I’m going to pick David’s brain on how to plan a trip and why vacation planning is so important to having the experience you want.
If you want to learn more about David’s book, travel advising, art, and more check out his website at davidaxelrod.co
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs. You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Web https://www.dreamlifeisreallife.com
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing Exit Planning for Business Owners - March 22, 2023
- Interview with Taliya Bashani, Real Estate Attorney, Negotiation Expert, and Founder of Tab Law Firm Discussing Her Book “Win The Listing” - March 22, 2023
- Episode #40-Credit Scores-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - March 21, 2023